Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let The Sun Shine!


Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes. I'm definitely feeling much better, and to go along with my card for today, my days are looking much brighter!
:-)

Our Summer weather here in Michigan is off to a strong start.  It's a hot and humid 86 degress right now as I type this.  The heat wave we've had over the last few days inspired me to create the card I made for today.


I created the paper I used in the background by stamping 3 diffferent stamps from DRS Designs:





The "You Brighten My Day" sentiment (D272) is also by DRS Designs.  Just like the sun is bright and shiny, I used things that are bright and shiny to decorate this card--Yellow Stickles on the sun images, and rhinestones colored with a yellow Copic marker to frame the sentiment, and some yummy orange ribbon!




Have you heard about DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away they have scheduled for June?  Just like the name of the game says, DRS Designs is giving away one free stamp everyday for the entire month of June!  You can find all of the details you need to play HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin