Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cute and Girly!


DRS Designs is sponsoring this week's A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge

Cute and Girly
is what it's all about!  To me, that means lots of pinks and reds, fun ribbon, rhinestones and of course a cute and girlie image!


What could be more cute and girlie than this adorable Happy Hat Girl (H646) from DRS Designs' Cutie Pie Collection?  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I also created my own pattern paper by stamping the Diaper Pin (A354) image repeatedly with red ink.

The sentiment I used is a portion of the Wrapped Warm and Snug New Baby Greeting (H131).
Make sure to run over to the A Spoon Full of Sugar Blog to check out the fab prize you can win from DRS Designs just for playing along!  Good Luck! 

Thanks for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Karin said...

Love this card with the cute image and bright colors! Great layout too :)

Samantha said...

So cute and so girly!! Great job Jennifer!

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Too cute Jennifer. I love this card!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin