Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

A Card and Gift for Dad!

Happy Friday! 
Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. I know I am!

I've been busy this week finishing up DT requirements for the last batch of new releases from DRS Designs.  You can see my project for today on the DRS Designs Blog, and I really hope you'll run over there to check it out. If you like cards and gift card holders all in one, I promise you won't be disappointed with this one! 
Here's a sneak peek!

Thank for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin