Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wrapped Warm and Snug!

There's definitely a stork in the area, cause I'll be needing quite a few new baby cards very soon.  I decided this weekend to make a few and here's the first one I made.


I created my own background paper by stamping the Diaper Pin stamp (A354) from DRS Designs repeatedly with light blue ink.  The Wrapped Warm and Snug sentiment (H131) is also by DRS Designs, which I split up by moving "congratulations!" to the bottom right corner of the card.


This card was decorated with baby appropriate elements: polka dot ribbon and bow, a real safety pin and some baby buttons!

Happy Monday to you and thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens Jennifer- this is so sweet! I love that saying and the safety pin is adorable embellishment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin