Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Monkey Advice!


Would you take this advice from these sweet little monkeys? 


Ahhh...if only the difficult things life throws at us could be this easy to deal with, right!?!?  I guess it's true when they say "pick your battles!"

These adorable guys, their advice, the background stamp and the grass stamp are all from DRS Designs.  I colored the Allie and Callie Monkeys (H868) with Copic Markers and then I used the masking technique to shade the grass and sky around them.  I used the Easy Grass Background stamp (E059) to add the grass blades to the grass.  The background design is the Vicki's Versatile Background stamp (H369). I love how it looks stamped with brown ink against the craft cardstock!  The sentiment, also stamped in brown ink, is the Never Pet Sweaty Things sentiment (F730).

Thanks for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring! Fabulous card!

Mrs. Fence said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What a fun card!

Beth Norman said...

So cute. Lucky that you had paper to look like tree bark.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin