Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Un"FROG"ettable!

 Here are some more DRS Designs sneak peeks!  Release date is all set for this Thursday April 1st! 
  

The Un"frog"ettable sentiment and this cute little "frog on a log" are the new stamps on this card.  I also used Vicki's Versatile Background (H369) and brown ink to add some texture to the craft cardstock.   


 The sentiment was heat embossed with teal embossing powder and I colored the Frog image with Copic Markers.

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE this! OMG, just way too cute! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin