Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

S&D #35 It's Your Birthday!


I created this Birthday card for Sunflowers and Dragonflies "It's Your Birthday" Blog challenge, that begins today.   I used the Just Rite Birthday seal and colored it with Copic Markers.  The background was created by stamping "Celebrate" with Versamark repeatedly and then once again in the lower right corner using black ink.  (The "Celebrate" stamp is by Inkadinkado.)


Unfortunately, there won't be any prizes for those of you who wish to participate in the S&D Challenge this week.  Beth's Blog, the owner of S&D, is corrupt and won't accept comments etc.  She's working fast to correct the situation and we'll let you know when things are up and running!

 Thanks for visiting today & have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer this is so cute! Great colors and layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin