Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Full Belly Jelly Bean!

DRS Designs is sponsoring the next 2 challenges over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.  This weeks challenge is paper PieRcing--piercing, not piecing!


As you can see from this photo, I'm still playing around with some of DRS Designs newest releases.  I added paper piercing around the Full Belly Easter Greeting to work for the Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge.  (Boy, that's a mouth full! LOL!)  I just love that Jelly Bean background! I colored it with Copic Markers in very Easter colors!

 Make sure to run over to the C4C blog to see what DRS goodies their giving away, and good luck with the piercing challenge!


Thanks for visiting today!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin