Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time For Golf?

Well...as with anything, you just have to take it one day at a time!


Both the image and sentiment are by DRS Designs.  The Silhouette Male Golfer was heat embossed, and the "One Day At A Time" sentiment was stamped with Versafine ink.  Some cardstock punched with my Zig Zag Martha Stewart punch, cute plaid ribbon, and the black cardstock embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder all helped to add detail to this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wonderful card! Love your color combo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin