Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tag, You're It!

I created a Graduation Celebration ATC for the post I shared yesterday. For today's post, I've used that ATC to create the tag for the "Tag, You're It!" Challenge on the DRS Designs blog. I love how my tag turned out and how all the details on this card came together!


For instructions on how the ATC was created, please see yesterday's post. To create it into a tag, all I did was cut a white piece of cardstock down to size and then ran just the upper portion through the Cuttlebug using one of the labels dies. Then I used the Horizontal slot punch to make the opening at the top of the tag for the ribbon tail and adhered the ATC to it.

The card base measures 4.25" x 5.5". On the cardfront, I used Versamark and stamped it with the Graduation Background (984H). Then I embossed a small back panel with the Swiss Dots folder and added a white decorative border, and adhered it just off center as shown. The tag was then adhered on top on an angle. I heat embossed the ConGRADulations Greeting (867D) on vellum, decorated it with a border punch and adhered it to the bottom of the card front. Don't you agree this all came together nicely?

Thanks for stopping by to check out how I incorporated yesterday's ATC into today's card!
Have a great day! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Paula said...

This is a great card! Love the sentiment with the hat lightly stamped on it! Perfect for any graduate!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin