Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Eat, Drink, and be Married!

Once the seasons change over to nicer weather, wedding season begins as well. Right now my calendar is already filling up with wedding showers and this Summer I have 2 weddings and a wedding anniversary party to attend. I'm using DRS Designs new wedding stamps to make my cards ahead of time.  Here's one of them:



I chose to do this in red, black and white to follow the brides color scheme. I started by cutting out a banner from white cardstock and stamped the Silhouette Bride and Groom (026G) in the center. I used Versamark ink to stamp the Love Is Patient Greeting (201H) repeatedly over top of it. Then I matted it with black cardstock and colored the bride's flowers red. Two red brads were added to the left side for a bit more color.

Next, the A2 card base was cut from red cardstock. I stamped Eat, Drink, and be Married Greeting (024F) in the lower right side as shown. The banner was adhered above it, to the left and a small silver bow and silver heart embellishments made it complete.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin