Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

From Our House

There's a new challenge on the DRS Blog this week. The "I Get Around" theme is all about circles.  I saw a similar layout on Pintrest and gave it a try for this card.  I like how the circle cut-out frames the sentiment.


I used several of DRS Designs new Bee-themed stamps: the Bee Hive(1143L) which was colored with Copic Markers, masked and then sponged with light blue ink, the Our House to Yours Greeting (1150D), the Honeycomb Design (019C) was used for the background, and the Bee Trail (1147B) was a fun compliment to an older favorite, the Bitsy Bumble Bee (1020A).

You can check out all the details for this challenge HERE for a change to win a great DRS prize.

Good Luck and thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin