Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

He Has Risen!

Happy Easter to you all!


Yesterday we went to the local greenhouse for their Easter event and took this picture of our oldest son with the Easter Bunny. This was the only picture we took and I'm over the top excited about it because it is perfect! We never get pictures of him where his head and eyes are both facing directly at the camera along with a perfect smile on his face!


Despite visiting the Easter Bunny, cleaning house, preparing food, and dying Easter Eggs, I even had time to stamp up this CAS card.  Both the image and sentiment are by DRS Designs. The Three Wooden Crosses (1116K) were colored with Copic Markers, masked, and then sponged with yellow ink behind the crosses and brown ink for the dirt.  He Has Risen (1138E) was stamped in the smooth section below the image.  I love the decorative flair this Nestie die gives this card overall and how it really shows off the image. I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully blessed day with your family and friends!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin