Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Purple Birthday

I've seem to have lost my mojo over the last few weeks, but it seems that the only thing keeping it alive right now is the inspiration I'm finding with challenges.  This weeks DRS Designs Blog challenge inspired today's card as well. 

The challenge is Who's the (em)Boss? Clever, huh? Your entry needs to have embossing on it--heat or dry embossing will do! I went ahead and used the Cuttlebug Birthday folder for the background on my card.


For the focal area on the card front, I stamped the Single Birthday Candle (258B) repeatedly and colored it with Copic Markers. Then, I stamped the Small One Line Happy Birthday (250B) in the space at the bottom that wasn't embossed with the folder. I added some purple and white twine, tied with a bow, to show the separation between the embossed and non-embossed areas.  I took this card one step further and stamped the One More Candle Greeting (481E) in the inside to complete it. 

Check out DRS Designs challenge HERE for all the details on how you can win a $10 DRS Designs store voucher just for playing along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin