Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Time To Watch The Flowers Grow

Yeah! It's official, today is the first day of Spring and to celebrate there's a "Bloomin' Spring" challenge on the DRS Designs Blog this week.  One lucky winner will win their choice of 2 stamps from DRS Designs! Here's what I created for the challenge.


I made this Springtime card using the Friendly Flower Frog (1115G) and the Goodbye Winter Greeting (384G). The frog was colored with Copic Markers and I split up the second half of the greeting to accomodate my layout.  Yellow rhinestones were added to the flower centers to spice the image up a bit and a few pink brads wmbellished the embossed panels nicely. Finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5."

It's definitely time to watch the flowers grow and I'm so looking forward to it! Are you?
Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin