Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easter Egg Line Up

Hippity, hoppity Easter's on its way!
Yes, this is true, but it is still very hard to believe with the fresh 8" of snow we had dumped on us yesterday. Will this Winter ever end?!?!

Well, here's a little wishful thinking I guess--this is the Easter card I made while I was stuck in the house during the snow storm. I've made this for DRS Designs "You're A Good Egg" Challenge.


I created the line of Easter eggs by masking DRS Designs new Easter Egg With Bow (1108D) stamp.  They were colored in Spring pastel colors with Copic Markers. I filled the empty space above the Easter Egg line up with the Medium Script Happy Easter (762F) sentiment and embellished the card front with some pastel borders and a button tied with twine.

So how's the weather where you live? I hope it's a lot more Spring-like than mine! 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Egg challenge HERE.

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin