Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi Everybody! 
There are now new Spring and Easter stamps available for purchase from DRS Designs! Woo Hoo I love getting new rubber and I'm sure you'll like these new stamps too! Today I'm showing off the Tulip Bunny (1112K) on this Easter card.



I colored the image with Copic Markers and kept my layout rather simple. I embellished this card by adding a small panel embossed with the Swiss Dots folder that I lined with a decorative border punch and a beautiful pink satin bow complemented the image nicely. I stamped the Vertical Happy Easter (838D) on the sentiment banner and added it to the empty space to the left of the image. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card today and that you're looking forward to Spring as much as I am. It has to be right around the corner...right?!?! 

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin