Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Inspiration

Whenever I've lost my cardmaking mojo I always turn to sketch challenges to spark my inspiration.  That's what happened this past weekend--I had a few hours to myself to spend in my stamp room but my creative juices just weren't flowing. After browsing Splitcoast Stampers and Pintrest for what seemed like hours, I eventually found a sketch challenge that inspired this St. Patrick's Day card.


I used the Troubles Be Less Greeting (693F) as the main focus of my card.  I fussy cut out and distressed a shamrock and then stamped the sentiment on it.  I used the Large Original Plaid stamp (641P) to create my own pattern paper using light and dark green ink and embellished the card front with 3 green rhinestones and a bit of ribbon to match.

What do you do to spark your creative juices when you're in a crafting slump? 

I hope I've inspired you to try a sketch challenge and get inky today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin