Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Communion Chalice

One of the things I love about DRS Designs is that they have stamps for every occasion that you could ever need a card for! My little cousin is making her first communion next weekend and I was glad I was able to handmake this card for her rather than having to buy one. Thanks for coming to my rescue, DRS Designs!


I've used the Chalice (912K) and the Communion Greeting (401F) on my card front. The chalice was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. I added some Diamond Glaze to the cross on the front of it to make it stand out better and enhance it. Then I adhered it in place over top of the embossed panel.  The brown cardstock you see is actually a metallic copper. It really made this card elegant!


Hope your Monday is off to a great start and thanks for taking the time from your busy day to stop by! I appreciate your visit and your comments! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Such a very pretty card,love the stamps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin