Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Best Wishes on Your Shower

As someone who makes handmade cards regularly, I really despise having to buy them.  I like to be able to plan ahead and make one ahead of time when needed.  When I saw that DRS Designs was adding some wedding/baby shower themed stamps, I was over the top excited! These stamps were definitely missing from my collection and I was always buying cards for these occasions


I stamped up this card to give to one of my friends for her Wedding shower.  It uses 2 of the new shower stamps--the Umbrella (817G), and the Rain Down Greeting (837F). (The For Your Shower Greeting (835D) is also new.)  I stamped the Raindrops (1012H) in the background.  The umbrella was colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut, and then adhered on to a scalloped circle that was embossed with polka dots. The center panel was lined with cardstock that was punched with a border punch.  Then after stamping the sentiment on it the bottom portion and adhering the image to it, it was adhered to the card front with foam tape for dimension.  A bit of purple and white twine embellished it nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty card!Love the color...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin