Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

3 Little Pigs

Nope, I'm not referring to the children's book here, just this this cute birthday card I whipped up! 


I love this image of Leonard Pig's Bathtime Buddies (719K)! Since the mud around them is a solid silhouette, I thought it was best to stamp them with brown ink. Then I added some accents with a pink Copic Marker. The Hogwash sentiment (722E) was also stamped in brown ink. I kept my layout simple and used the Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder for the background and then sponged Vintage Photo ink over the top of the Kraft cardstock. This panel was then matted with dark brown cardstock that was punched to create a decorative edge.  A few brads dressed up this simple 4.25" x 5.5." card nicely.

I've entered this in the 365 Cards challenge for Sponging and Embossing.
  
Thanks for visiting here today.  See you next time! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!

Michelle Looi said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for sharing at 365cards
~Michelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin