Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Wishes

Happy Sunday! I hope you're having  a great weekend! 
Things are still really busy here.  We've been cleaning, organizing, setting up, and decorating for the big Turkey Day.  Our family party seems to keep growing a little bit everyday.  We now have 38 people coming for dinner!!!  So, it's been hectic, but it will be so much fun to have the extended family together!  


All of the stamps I used on today's card are from DRS Designs-Long Tall Wheat (590H), Checkerboard Background (342P), and the Hayrides Harvest Greeting (624H). The greeting was heat embossed with Copper embossing powder, cut out with a Nestie Die and sponged with orange ink while still in the die. The wheat stalks were stamped in SU! More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie inks, the checkerboard was stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia, and I used a new (to me) embossing folder by Darice for the bottom panel.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin