Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Sunflowers

This past Saturday DRS Designs released some great new stamps perfect for making Thanksgiving cards and I'm sharing some of them off today with this bright and cheery card!



I used the Sunflower Trio (345G) to decorate the Beauty of An Autumn Day Greeting (788G).  The sunflowers were colored with Copic Markers and then I added some bling to them with Yellow Stickles.  The greeting was stamped with brown ink and then I used a Nestie die to cut it out.  I sponged yellow ink around it before taking it out of the die.   The new Checkerboard background stamp (342P) was used to create the background panel.  The Swiss Dots embossing folder, some brown grosgrain ribbon, and few brown brads made this card complete.

Here's a close up of the greeting panel.  Aren't those sunflowers gorgeous?!?! 

Run over to the New Release page to check them out along with the rest of the new stamps HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin