Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Harvest Scarecrow

It's November already! Can you believe it!?!? DRS Designs is starting out the month with some new releases and I've used a few of them on the card I'm sharing today. The layout I used for this card is one of the sketch challenges from Splitcoast Stampers, SC390.


The focal scene was made using the new Scarecrow image (566F) and the Long Tall Wheat Stalks (590H). I used the masking technique to add the Silhouette Fence (500G). The scarecrow was colored with Copic Markers, and the bottom of the oval was sponged with brown ink to create the ground.  The wheat stalks were stamped with More Mustard and Summer Sun inks.


The background design on the sentiment panel was stamped using the new Material Maker Square (583L).  I stamped it with orange chalk ink and the result looks like pattern paper! The fun "Happy Fall Y'all" sentiment (635B) is also part of this new release.  The vertical panel was embossed with a new-to-me embossing folder by Darice.

Stay tuned to the new release page of the DRS Designs website to see all of the new releases as soon as they become available. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty...Love your coloring...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin