Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Leaves



With all of the Thanksgiving preparations underway, I was looking for a quick and easy card to make for today's post.  The first line of DRS Designs Thankful For the Little Things Greeting (071H), "Leaves of red, orange, and gold," inspired me to create something with leaves to use with it. I decided on a wreath made out of leaf punchies for the focal design on my card front. I thought since I didn't have to color an image I could get it done quickly--wrong! Punching all those little leaves and trying to arrange them in a circle probably took me just as long to do as coloring an image. However, my frustration slowly went away as I saw how elegant this card became with a little distressing, some matted layers, a border punch, some craft glue, and a beautifully tied bow!


 I hope each of you has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! 
 Thanks for stopping by! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin