Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Who Let The Dogs Out!

In case you haven't seen the new puppy stamps from DRS Designs, here they are now! Aren't these Playful Pups (1110H) just adorable!?!? 



I've paired them on this card with "Who let the dogs Out!" (893D) which is new too. You can find these and another Dog stamp by checking out all of DRS Designs new stamps HERE.  Not a dog person?  Check out the new releases anyways, there is an adorable cat stamp with a matching sentiment there too!  I hope to be showing them off to you soon! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin