Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Courage

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great, restful weekend. I spent the weekend working at my real job. The Monday after is such a relief that the stressful weekend is over. I always look forward to my day off during the week and I get excited knowing that having the entire upcoming weekend off right around the corner! One thing I enjoy about my job is that in my down time, I am able to color some of my stamped images and draw out some card layouts for future projects. Today's Good Courage card is one of the projects I started at work this weekend. After putting my little one to bed last night I was able to create the actual card.


The focal image seen here was created using 2 stamps. Both the Good Courage Greeting (1083F) and the Broken Flower Fence (1091K) are by DRS Designs. I colored it with Copic Markers and stamped the greeting in the open space above it. After cutting around the stamped image, I dressed it up by adding some white ribbon and matting it twice before adhering it on a 3.75" x 5" light green card stock base. I used yellow Stickles on the centers of the daisies which added a touch of elegance.


Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin