Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Merry Christmoose!

Calling all moose lovers, this one's for you!


Here's a Christmas card I made using the new Circle Christmoose (834L) stamp from DRS Designs. I love this stamp! I think that moose is adorable in his sweater and scarf! Don't you? I colored it with copic markers and then cut the image part out. I stamped it again on white cardstock, colored the background light blue and then adhered the image portion to it with foam tape for dimension. The snowy background was created by stamping the Interlocking Snowflakes (015H) with Versamark ink and heat embossing them with clear embossing powder.


I kept things rather simple on this card and used some red ribbon and red brads to embellish it.  CAS is not my regular style of card making, but Anthony and working full time at my real job is consuming a lot of my time these days.  I'm enjoying creating my cards a bit differently and now I really cherish the time I have to myself to stamp.  But, stay tuned...I've been trying to stay focused and have been working diligently on the next release from DRS Designs.  More cards coming soon!    
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

The moose is adorable and I love the embossed snowflake background!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin