Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snowman Smiles

Some great new Winter stamps are now available for purchase from DRS Designs!  You can check them all out HERE.  The card I have to show you today shows off the new Snowman Smiles greeting (962G).  Even though this is another CAS card, I love it!

To make this card I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the Snowman Smiles greeting on one side and Stretch the Round Button Snowman (1129H) on the other. Stretch was colored with Copic Markers. I then masked the snowman and stamped the Interlocking Snow background (015H) over the entire piece with Versamark ink (However, the snowflakes didn't photograph very well!).  I added a snow mound using one of the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I ripped off a small portion of it to adhere to the bottom. I used a snowflake border punch to dress up the top along with some elegant red ribbon. After adhering this card front to a red cardstock base, I went crazy with the Stickles--I love how this card just sparkles! 

Hope your holidays are off to a great start!
Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

Ack! I LOVE the glittery snowman! Very cute adding the snow bank border to match the punched top!

Samantha said...

What a pretty card! Excellent use of glitter!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin