Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scarecrow Thanksgiving

Here's my attempt at this weeks Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC357.  The focal design should be more towards the right side, but, it is what it is.  Now that Halloween is over it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving cards.  All stamps on this card are by DRS Designs.


I colored the Split Scarecrow (054K) with Copic Markers.  I stamped the Thanksgiving Arc (050E) on the background panel above the image, and stamped the Polka Dot background (688P) on the card front panel. I added a brown strip of ribbon above it and embellished the empty space to the tight of the image with a spiral clip with ribbon wrapped around it. 

Have you started making Thanksgiving cards yet?
Thanks for stopping by to see my first one!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

I love your coloring and the fall colors on your card really capture the season!

Samantha said...

Adorable! I love the scalloped panel and your coloring is awesome as usual!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin