Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Win $10 from DRS Designs!

I'm busy playing with stamps for DRS Designs November release.  You'll love them, I promise, but because of this I'm short on time and I'm unable to play with challenges this week. (Enter sad face here!) But, I wanted to share with you that DRS Designs has joined Tuesday Morning Sketches this week for a $10 store voucher give-away.  Here's the sketch you need to play with to win:


Create a card using this sketch and link it up at the TMS Blog.

Happy Stamping and Good Luck!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin