Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Autumn Greetings

After making a few cards for DRS Designs Christmas Release, I've decinded to go back to making Fall and Halloween cards for bit.  I am still in shock that Fall is here and October is almost over...ALREADY! How about you?  The Summer flew by so quickly, I feel like I hardly got a chance to enjoy it.  The cool, crisp Fall temperatures quickly bring me back to reality, so I guess I'm better off embracing the idea rather than wishing the temperatures would go back up.  (Can you tell I don't like the cold?)  So, today I'm offering "Autumn Greetings" to all of you!


This card uses DRS Designs Jumping into Autumn (498M) and the small Autumn Greetings sentiment (422B).  I colored the image with Copic Markers and created the background by stamping the Lines O'Plenty stamp (366H) repeatedly with brown ink.  I did a little distressing on some of the layers and embellished the horizontal panel with a decorative border punch and ribbon and added 3 dark brown brads to the card front. 
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Jennifer

PS: DRS Designs just released a bunch of new Christmas stamps.  Check them all out HERE

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love that stamp! It makes me happy just looking at it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin