Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooktacular Pumpkin!

I've been busy stamping DRS Designs new Halloween stamps a lot lately. T'is the season, I guess! I really had a lot of fun making this card since it's not your traditional 'all orange and black' Halloween card. It was pretty simple to make. 


This card shows off the new Spooktacular Halloween Greeting (933F) and I've paired it with the Fancy Pumpkin (077G).  This image is one of my favorite Halloween stamps from DRS Designs.

I first used Copic Markers to color in the pumpkin image and I then I used yellow Stickles on each moon, the buckle on its hat and the face. While the image was drying, I stamped the greeting on a separate piece of white cardstock and matted it with orange cardstock.  For the bottom layer, I used a spiderweb border punch on black cardstock.  The background panel was embossed with the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Folder and the edges of each layer were distressed with black ink.  Three orange brads dressed up the background layer and fun Halloween ribbon dressed up the sentiment panel.  The finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5". 
Hope you enjoyed seeing this Halloween card today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love the glitter that you added!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin