Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fishing Funny

DRS Designs has recently come out with some great new stamps, have you seen THEM?


The card I have to show you today was made using the new Proud Catch Fisherman (765K) stamp. This image was a lot of fun to color with Copic Markers. Then, by using the masking technique I was able to sponge ink around him to create a scene. It's amazing how much a little color will make an image like this come alive! Next, I created the card front and used a decorative border punch at the top and bottom of the beige cardstock. I added the funny Jerk Fishing Greeting (276G) which really gave this card some character!

If you really like this image, make sure to see his friends, Frisky Florence (771K) and Rascally Russell (777M) from this release as well. You're sure to love them!
Thanks for stopping by.
Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute card and a hilarious saying!!

Karin said...

He is just adorable and I love the background and your coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin