Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

CAS Thinking of You

Hi Friends!
Today I'm sharing with you a simple Thinking of You card I made using 2 stamps from DRS Designs previous release.


I used just a small portion of the Medium Daisy Bloom (668H) three times, cut in different spots with a Nestability die. I colored them with Copic Markers and matted them on an orange cardstock rectangle. I created the card front by distressing the edges of the white cardstock panel and matting it with peach-colored cardstock. I arranged the 3 bloom squares vertically on the left side of the card front and then stamped the Vertical "Thinking of You" (690D) on the right side of the card front. After adding some brads and some twine threaded buttons to the flowers, I attached the card front to an A2 sized orange cardstock base. Such a bright and cheery Thinking of You card perfect for Spring and Summer, don't you agree?  Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Karin said...

I love the colors and the layout! Great card :)

Chelsea said...

Love this!

Sue said...

This may be one of my top 5 of all time - I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin