Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Warm Penguin Wishes!

Well, I'm not sure about you but I'm about done with the cold Winter temperatures and all of the snow.  I say, bring on the warmth and sunshine!  

Ok, back to reality...I know we have at least 3-4 more months of this cold icky stuff before there's any improvement in the weather.  Perhaps I can offer some warmth with the card I made to share with you today. 

Here's a sneak peek of it, becuase today is my day to post on the DRS Designs Blog.  I hope you'll run over there to take a look.  I've used DRS Designs new Skating Penguin image (569D) and I love how it turned out.  I hope you do too!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin