Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 10, 2011

To The Moon and Back

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, so now is the time to get started on your Valentine's Day cards.  DRS Designs just released some great Valentine stamps to help you "get in the mood."  The card I'm sharing with you today uses 3 of them.

Unfortunately, I can only show you a sneak peek, becuase it's my day to post on the DRS Designs Blog.  I'm hope you'll run over there to see how I've used a Halloween image and spiced it up to make it a very cute Valentine's Day card.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more fun stuff coming soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin