Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bunny Line Up!

It's that time of the month again...DRS Designs is preparing for their next stamp release! This time St. Patty's Day and Easter themed stamps will be come available to the public for purchase tomorrow, Feb 1, 2011.  Make sure to check out the DRS Designs Blog and the rest of the DT Blogs (can be found in my side bar) to check out all the sneek peeks this week.


Today is my day to post on the DRS Designs Blog and you can see my Bunny Line Up card there.  I hope you'll follow me there and leave me a comment so that I know you were there ;-) 
Happy Monday to you all!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin