Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Ready For Valentine's Day!

All of us over at DRS Designs are celebrating the New Year with some new fun Winter and Valentine stamps now available for purchase.  You can find them all HERE!

The Valentine's Day card I created for today can be seen on the DRS Designs Blog.  It is so cute and adorable, you won't want to miss it.  And just to convince you further, here's a sneak peek!


Thanks for running over there to take a look. I appreciate it! :-)

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin