Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Cutie!

Oh my! Have you noticed all of the goodies being given away for this weeks Splitcoast Sketch Challenge? It's the 300th challenge and many companies have donated generous prizes that will be given out to challenge participants.  DRS Designs is one of them! They are giving away 2-$10 gift certificates.  Make sure to get your card posted in the SC300 gallery to be entered to win any of the prizes.

Here's the sketch you need to play with:

I played along and created this Pumpkin Cutie Halloween card! I used DRS Designs new Precious Pumpkin (380F) as my focal image. I colored him with Copic Markers and sponged light blue ink around him.  Isn't he adorable?!?! I just love that jolly look on his face!

I also used the Empty Spider Web (329G) and the Halloween Arc (043E) to decorate this card.
Hope your having fun making your Halloween cards this year.
 If you haven't started yet, make sure to check out all of DRS Designs Halloween stamps.  I know you'll find something you love!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Samantha said...

This one made me catch my breath Jennifer! It's terrific, perfect, adorable and every other word I can think of!

Anonymous said...

THis is a great card.Love the format and I'll have to try this.-Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin