Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Delightful and Frightful Halloween!


Just a quick post today to show you a card I made using the new Spooky Bat Tree (406H) from DRS Designs.  I paper pieced the tree trunk and the moon, and sponged orange ink around the moon to give it a more authentic look.  The background was created using the Double Deal Bats and Stars (653P) Stamp and the Delightful, Frightful Halloween Greeting (215G).

Make sure to check out all of DRS Designs great Halloween stamps, and have you read about the 2 contests they currently have underway?  Hurry, the Operation Write Home contest deadline is October 23rd, and there's also the "By Invitation Only" contest where you can nominate your favorite card makers for a chance to be featured on the DRS Designs Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin