Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Under The Weather

 
Yeah, It's April! Another month away from the cold weather and icky illnesses. However, I know a few families that are experiencing another round of the flu right now.  Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit and we can all open the windows and air out our houses from all of the germs that have been festering all Winter!
 
Here's the card I made for a friend who has the flu and coincidentally, it's appropriate for this week's DRS Designs Blog Challenge too.  April Showers bring May flowers as they say, and I can't wait!
 
 
I used the Ducks Decoration (565H) and the Raindrop Background (1012H) to create the scene for this Get Well card.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and SU! Marina Mist was the blue ink used to stamp the raindrops.  The upper portion of the Under The Weather Greeting (047G) was stamped at the bottom of the image as shown.  I added some coordinating banners to the left side of the card front and added a paper flower and a violet pearl to the center to dress it up.  Despite the rain shown on this card, I hope it cheers her up!
 
Have a great day!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin