Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Playful Pups

A new challenge has just been posted on the DRS Designs Blog and the theme is "Pet Store." 


 I couldn't resist getting these adorable Playful Pups (1110H) inky! I used Copic Markers to color in the image and the light blue banner was embossed with a paw print embossing folder.  I used the Hot Diggity Dog Birthday Greeting (732E) for the sentiment and stamped the Small Dog Print (1003A) just above it. It might be clean and simple, yet it's perfect for my dog-loving, co-worker whose birthday is next week! She's gonna love it and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin