Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Party Pig!

 Ha! The latest release from DRS Designs includes this new Leonard Pig stamp and his grin is goofy as ever!!  A Birthday Party Pig (354G) makes a delightful birthday card, which as you can see, that's what I'm showing off today.  I created this for this week's DRS Designs Blog challenge, Birthday Blues.  As the challenge states, it has 2 requirements--your project must be birthday related and use the color blue.   
 
 
 I colored this image using Copic Markers:
The pinks used here are RV10, RV02, and RV23. 
I used B00, B02, and B05 for the blues.
E35 and E37 created the muddy ground he is standing on. 
R27, R29 and R59 colored his balloon red.
Some shading was added around him using C1 and C3.
 
 I made a layered tag to show off the Small One Line "Happy Birthday" (B250) sentiment. Since I mailed this off to a friend, I kept my embellishments flat and rather simple. I used an embossing folder on the top border for some texture, a border punch, some red satin ribbon, and 3 red rhinestones put the final touches on this card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin