Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Angel By Your Side


Posted by Jennifer E.


The Mother of one of my good friends recently passed and I sent my last sympathy card to her.  I find it's always best to create sympathy cards when you don't need them, so now I'm in the process of replenishing my stash.  DRS Designs latest release is perfect for this!

I made this card over the weekend using the Winged Angel (389H) and I paired it with the Angel By Your Side Greeting (390F).  The Angel was colored with Copic Markers. I used B000, B02 and B05 for her gown and C1, C3, and C5 for her wings.  E00 and E02 were used to create the "glow" coming from behind her.

I just love this pair of stamps! I think the Angel is such a peaceful image which is perfect for sympathy cards and the font used for the greeting is so elegant.  You can't go wrong using this combo for a sympathy card! Usually I have a difficult time creating these types of cards, but everything about this card just fell into place.  I guess these stamps really motivated my creative thought process and I hope they do the same for you!

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin