Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Sweetness!

Hearts, Flowers, and Chocolate and Love. Isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about? Here's a card that expresses all of that!


All of the stamps I used on this card are by DRS Designs. I played around with the heat embossing technique and the Chocolate Chip Background (361H) to make the banners I used on the card front. I stamped the Valentine's Hold For You Greeting (184F) in the lower left corner and dressed it up a bit using the hearts from the Fall Into Chocolate Greeting (338F). I colored them red with Copic Markers and then added Diamond Glaze to them to make them shine. Festive and cute, would ya say?

I hope your staying warm and getting inky today! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin