Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Feel Better Soon

Hi Everybody! 

 Are you sick of Winter like I am? I'm so done with the bitter cold and snow, not to mention all the flu and sickness this Winter has brought as well.  So many of my friends and family have had horrible illnesses this Winter.  I've definitely used up my share of get well cards this season and I'm glad DRS Designs recently released some new Get Well sentiments that I can play with.  Here's a Get Well card I made to show off the new Cheerful Smiles Get Well Greeting (1107G).


I decided to make my own flower embellishments for this card.  I simply used paper punches for the flowers and leaves and large brads for the flower centers.  I dressed up the pink flower in the center by stamping the cardstock with the Polka Dot Background (688P)  before punching out the flower.  

Do you need to make some Get Well cards too? Let DRS Designs Get Well collection inspire you to get inky today and if you make St. Patrick Day cards check out their new St. Patrick's Day stamps too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin