Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

An Irish Blessing

Today, the DRS Designs DT is Rolling in Clover! That's the theme of this week's blog challenge.  I made this Clean and Simple card for my challenge entry.


Both the Blessings Outnumber Irish Greeting (1100G) and the Shamrock Swag (1080F) that I've used on this card are brand new and now available for purchase. Click HERE to see all of the great Irish and other St. Patrick's Day stamps offered by DRS Designs.

Got some free time since the weather is still to cold and snowy to go out? Then I hope I've inspired you to play along this week! 

Good Luck and thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin