Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sitting Here Thinking of You

Hi Stampers! Hope you are all doing well! 


Today I'm sharing a cute Thinking of You card that I made. I used the Squirrel with Acorn (934H) as my focal image. It was colored with Copic Markers and the dirty foliage on the ground was hand drawn. I stamped the Lines O'Plenty (366H) for the background and the Sitting Thinking sentiment (398F) for the greeting. This sentiment is actually 2 lines, but I used my stamp positioner to stamp it all on one line to fit my layout. A bit of twine and 4 gold brads embellished this card nicely. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin