Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yeah For New Stamps!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend and that you enjoyed the Super Bowl if you watched it.  Have you noticed that DRS Designs just revealed their next set of new stamps? I had to laugh when I saw Josephine the Bold (1037F). As rough and tough as she looks, I knew she'd be a perfect pair with the Unfriend You Greeting (751D) from the previous release. She is definitely not someone you want to mess with! LOL!

 I colored her with Copic Markers and created my own background paper for this card.  I started with plain white cardstock and stamped it with Vicki's Versatile Background (369H) using dark blue ink.  I distressed the edges with the same ink as well.  The sentiment was very easy to stamp in 2 colors of ink since I received it as unmounted rubber. I simply cut the word 'unfriend' from the rest of the stamp and stamp them separately.  The Stamp-a-ma-jig came in handy here!  

Make sure to stop by the New Release page over at DRS Designs and check out the rest of their new stamps. I'll show off more of them in the days to come.

Thanks for stopping by to check out Josephine!!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love your color combo and the background looks great behind these super cute stamps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin